|Included||Insurance, transportation, tour guide, Tünektepe Cable Car|
|Excluded||Lunch, drinks, personal expenses|
|Bring with You||Hats, sunscreen, water, sunglasses, towels, swimwear, casual shoes and clothing|
You will be able to take photograph in Hadrian's Gate (Three Gates).
You will take a walk in Lara Park which is very green.
You will see closely Düden Waterfall, which pours into the sea from the mountain.
You will enjoy of lunch at Historical Kaleici Harbor.
You will enjoy the view of Antalya from 650 meters height.
- You are picked up from the door of the hotel where you stay in Side with our service vehicle.
- After everyone who will attend to the tour activity is taken from the hotels, you will set off towards Antalya.
- First you will arrive at Lara.
- You will visit Lara Park.
- You will walk through the park towards Düden Waterfall.
- When you arrive at Düden Waterfall, you will have time for taking photos and videos.
- You will go to Tünektepe cable car.
- Cable car journey.
- You will reach the summit of Tünektepe Mountain.
- You will go to Antalya Kaleici.
- You will stroll the city port.
- You will have lunch in a nice restaurant of Kaleiçi.
- You will visit the Hadrian's Gate.
- You visit the Yivli Minare Mosque.
- You will visit Antalya Ancient City.
- You will return to Side.
- Everyone is dropped off to the hotels where they stay.
General İnformation About the Tour
You will have lunch in Kaleiçi Yacht Harbor, which is the most famous and important structure of Antalya.
You can visit the Antalya city with your children without any problems.
When you pass through in the Lara Park towards Düden Waterfall, you will enjoy the park and stroll without any rush.
You will have enough time to take photos and videos by permission of tour guide.
With Tünektepe cable car, you will reach the summit of 650 meters in a short time of 8.5 minutes.