|Tour Days||Tuesday , Friday|
|Included||Insurance, transportation, tour guide, accommodation at hotel, entrance tickets, breakfast and dinner|
|Excluded||Personal expenses, Goreme Open Air Museum entrance ticket, Turkish night, Hot air balloon tour, lunch|
|Bring with You||Water, Camera, comfortable shoes, airy jacket|
You will learn historical informations and take photographs by visiting the Cappadocia and Göreme Historical National Park, which are included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
You will discover all the places in the list of sights in Cappadocia.
You will attend to the hot-air balloon tour.
You will watch the epic sunrise of Cappadocia.
You will have been in famous Avanos pottery workplaces.
You will learn to make pottery.
You will be at the balloons which you see in the famous, colorful and on postcard paintings of Cappadocia.
You will be able to sight the Fairy Chimneys closely.
You will have your selfie photos that taken with Fairy Chimneys.
- You will be picked up from the hotels you stay in Side.
- After checking the number of passengers, you will set off towards Cappadocia.
- You will take a break for breakfast and then continue to your journey.
- You arrive in Cappadocia.
- At the first you will visit Saratlı Underground City.
- After leaving the ancient city, you will move to Çavuşin Village. You will visit the village with a guide.
- Then you will arrive to Ürgüp.
- You will visit the Three Beauties Fairy Chimneys, which are the most famous fairy chimneys in Cappadocia. You will have plenty of time for your photos and videos.
- Then you will arrive in Göreme.
- You will visit the Göreme town.
- You will visit Göreme Open Air Museum. Visiting the museum is optional because you should afford the entrance fees yourself.
- With the visit of the museum, you will complete the first tour program of the day. You will go to the hotel by getting on your buses.
- After you arrive at the hotel, you will settle in your rooms.
- You will have dinner.
- You will wake up for a hot air balloon tour of Cappadocia that is the fascinating activity of region.
- Before sunrise, you will go to the balloon tour area with service vehicles.
- You will attend to a 1-hour balloon tour. Participating in the balloon tour is optional because you should afford the entrance fees yourself.
- You will return to the hotel.
- You will have breakfast.
- You will leave the hotel and go to the onyx store.
- You will visit Ihlara Valley.
- You will be able to take a walk in the valley.
- You will visit Paşabağ Monks Valley.
- You will go to the valley called the Pink Valley, which is named Devrent Valley.
- You will go to Avanos and visit Kızılırmak.
- You will visit the district of Avanos.
- You will go to one of famous potters of Avanos.
- You will take a break for lunch.
- Then you will return to the hotel.
- You will be picked up by service vehicles for the balloon tour.
- You will arrive at the balloon tour area.
- You will be able to watch the unique Cappadocia sunrise at altitude above 1000 meters from the ground for 1 hour.
- You will return to the hotel.
- You will have breakfast and check out from the hotel.
- You will go to the pottery workshop.
- You will visit Güvercinlik Valley.
- You will visit Sarıhan (Saruhan) Caravanserai.
- You will have a lunch break in a restaurant.
- Then you will set off towards Side.
- When you arrive in Side, you are dropped off to the door of the hotel you stay.
General İnformation About the Tour
We are organizing a tour to Cappadocia which families with children can also attend in easily.
You will not pay for 2 night accommodation at the hotel.
Breakfast and dinner are provided as free of charge in the hotel.
Your journey from Side to Cappadocia will take about 6 hours.
The bus that you will travel with is an air-conditioned and comfortable vehicle.
No extra fee is required for the tour guide.
With a tour guide, you will be able to learn the history of all the places you will sightsee in Cappadocia as in detail.
Breaks will be taken by the tour guide for taking photos and videos in the hills and valleys with magnificent views.
You will be taken to the hot-air balloon area from the hotel as free of charge for the balloon tour on mornings of the 2nd and 3rd days. Participation in the balloon tour is optional.
You will watch Cappadocia's epic sunrise at altitude above 1000 meters from the ground.