Demre Myra Kekova Pamukkale from Side prices
|Transfers not included. Contact for pricing details.
|Insurance, transportation,entrance fees for St. Nicholas Church, Pamukkale Travertines and Hierapolis Ancient City, tour guide, Kekova Sunken City boat tour, accommodation at the hotel, breakfast, dinner
|Personal expenses, Cleopatra's Antique pool entrance ticket (optional), Karahayıt Red Water Travertines entrance ticket (optional)
|Don't Forget to Pack
|Camera, casual shoes and clothes, swimwear, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, sandals
Experiences Demre Myra Kekova Pamukkale from Side
You will visit Dolichiste, the Sunken City of the Lycians.
You will be in the Temple Museum of St. Nicholas.
You will see the submerged historical monuments of Kekova Sunken City.
You will cruise around Kekova Island with a boat.
You will learn the details of Turkey's most important historical structures with a tour guide.
You will heal in the thermal waters of Pamukkale.
You will swim among the historical structures and artifacts in the Cleopatra's Ancient Pool.
You will see the rock tombs in Myra Ancient City.
During your visit to Hierapolis you will be able to take a walk in the necropolis.
You will be taking beautiful photos in the white heavenly areas of Pamukkale.
Demre Myra Kekova Pamukkale from Side Itinerary
- You will be picked up from the hotels you have stayed in Side and you will go to Kekova at first.
- For breakfast, you will take a break in a nice place by the roadside.
- You arrive at Kekova.
- You will go to the pier of Kekova Island.
- You will get aboard the boat from the pier and take a boat tour towards the Sunken City.
- You will take a swimming break.
- You will return to the pier.
- You will visit the icon store where sacred symbols and souvenirs are sold according to the Christian faith.
- You will visit the Church of St. Nicholas.
- You will be able to visit the sarcophagus of Aziz Nicholas who is aka Santa Claus.
- You will visit the Myra Ancient City.
- You will visit the ancient Roman amphitheater.
- You will visit the Lycian Tombs.
- You will visit a wine house. And you will be able to taste wine for free.
- You will set off towards Pamukkale.
- You arrive at Pamukkale.
- You will check in the hotel.
- You have dinner.
- You will go to your rooms to rest.
- You will have breakfast at the hotel.
- You will go to Pamukkale Travertines.
- You will have free time.
- If you want , you will be able to go Cleopatra's pool. It is optional. If you don't want to go there, you can continue to your fun at naturally occuring pools.
- You will visit the Ancient City of Hierapolis.
- You will be able to take a walk in the Necropolis.
- You will take a break for photos and video shoots.
- There will be a lunch break.
- You will visit the Onyx Factory.
- You will go to a textile factory.
- You will return to the hotel and pack your belongings.
- You will set off towards Side.
- When you arrive in Side, everyone is dropped off to in front of the hotels where they stay.
Tour Overview Demre Myra Kekova Pamukkale from Side
You will have dinner and breakfast as free of charge at the hotel where you stay.
You will visit Demre county on the first day and Pamukkale on the second day.
When you visit Kekova, you will also attend to a free boat tour.
When you arrive in Kekova, you will be able to see the submerged city's historical monuments and structures.
You will visit Myra Ancient City in Demre county with tour guide.
When you visit Hierapolis Ancient City, you will be have free time to walk in the necropolis.
You will be able to swim in Cleopatra's Ancient Pool, you will take photos and enjoy the environment.
You will be have free time in Pamukkale Travertines and you will swim in healing waters.
You will have time to take photos and videos on the white terraces.
You will have a swimming break at Kekova Island boat tour.