|Tour Days||Tuesday, Friday|
|Included||Insurance, transportation, lunch, rafting equipment (paddle, helmet and life jacket)|
|Excluded||Personal expenses, drinks, renting or buying water shoes (optional)|
|Bring with You||A change of clothes, swimwear, sandals, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, towel, water|
You will get on the Land Rover which has nostalgic design.
You will paddle across in the Köprüçay river that is amoung of the Turkey's special rafting spots.
During rafting, your photos and videos will be taken by professional photographers.
You will learn the history of Oluk Bridge.
You will attend to the jeep safari tour that are making water wars.
- You will be picked up from the hotels you stay in Side with Land Rover jeeps.
- You will arrive at the meeting place of the jeeps.
- After waiting for a while in the area, you will start safari as convoy.
- You will climb up to the Taurus Mountains.
- You will take a break for taking photos and videos in the area with a beautiful view.
- You will visit the Taşkent Village.
- You will visit a historical mosque.
- You will reach the area where you can see panoramic views of the Taurus Mountains.
- You will visit the fruit orchards.
- You will go to Köprülü Canyon for rafting adventure.
- You will take your protective equipments in the meeting place.
- You are informed about what to pay attention and to do in case of a possible mishap by the boat captains.
- You will travel about 7-8 minutes from the meeting area to the top of the canyon by service vehicles.
- With the control of the boat captains, you are taken to the boats one by one.
- Your adventure begins with the raging waters of the 7-kilometer Köprüçay River.
- You will take a break at Oluk Bridge.
- You will get on the boats and continue the remaining 7 kilometers.
- When you arrive at the rafting meeting area, you will get off the boats and rest. Your lunch is prepared to be served by the employees while you are resting.
- You will have lunch.
- After the lunch you will watch your rafting adventure as a short film format.
- After you take a shower and change your clothes, then you will set off towards the hotels you stay in Side.
General İnformation About the Tour
An activity which families with children can attend and take advantages from discounted prices.
You will have your lunch with the view of Köprüçay River.
You will experience an unforgettable jeep safari excitement with open-top nostalgic Land Rover vehicles.
You will make joyful water wars between jeeps teams.
You will struggle with raging water by paddling for 14 kilometers in 8-10 people boats.
There are sinks, toilets, showers and changing rooms in the rafting meeting area. You can use them free.
Rafting tour consists of 2 parts.
In the calm parts of the river, you can enjoy of the ice-cold water with the allowance of the boat captain.
You will be able to use rafting equipment without rental fee.
We are recommending to you bring water shoes or sandals, not slippers, for rafting. If you do not have water shoes or sandals, you can buy or rent water shoes at the meeting area.
You should bring a waterproof phone case to protect your phones during rafting. If you do not plan to take your phone with you, you can leave it in the safety lockers.
The rest break will be at Oluk Bridge.
The capacity of jeeps is up to 10 people. There is no obligation to sit, if you want you can stand on through the safari adventure.
Jeeps have sound systems. You can open music as you wish or have fun according to the music taste of the driver.
If you want to spend your holidays more intensely, this adventure-filled tour is just for you.