|Included||Insurance, transportation, tour guide, accommodation at hotel, entrance tickets, breakfast and dinner|
|Excluded||Personal expenses, Goreme Open Air Museum entrance ticket, Turkish night, Hot air balloon tour, lunch|
|Bring with You||Water, Camera, comfortable shoes, airy jacket|
You will visit Pamukkale and Hierapolis Ancient City, which are included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
You will take a walk on the healthy sands that have the characteristics of Mars on Lake Salda Natural Park.
You will tour with the tour guide and learn detailed information about all the places you will see.
You will swim among the historical artifacts in the Ancient Cleopatra's Pool.
You will be in the ancient city, which has existed since the 2nd century BC.
You will healed in naturally occurring travertines.
- You will be picked up from the hotel by air-conditioned and comfortable buses.
- You will set off towards Cappadocia.
- You will take a break for breakfast and then continue to your journey.
- You arrive in Cappadocia.
- At the first you will visit Saratlı Underground City.
- Then you will visit Çavuşin Village.
- You will visit the Three Beauties Fairy Chimneys in Ürgüp.
- You will have plenty of time for your photos and videos.
- You will visit Göreme Open Air Museum. Visiting the museum is optional.
- You will have a lunch break in a restaurant with local Turkish cuisine.
- You will visit the onyx store where you can buy souvenirs for your loved ones from Cappadocia.
- You will take a break in a place with panoramic views of Ihlara Valley for photo and video shoots.
- You will visit the Pink Valley.
- Then you will go to the Paşabağ Valley.
- You will stop for a while in an area that with views of the Kızılırmak River.
- You will go to Avanos district.
- You will visit the famous carpet weaving and ceramic shops of Avanos.
- Then you will return to the hotel.
- You will have dinner at the hotel.
- You can join the night entertainment of the hotel. This entertainment program is optional.
- You will wake up for balloon tour before the sunrise.
- You will be picked up from the hotel by service vehicles and taken to the balloon tour meeting area.
- While the balloons prepare for takeoff, you will watch the beauty of the environment.
- When the balloons are ready, you will reach 1000 meters above the ground to watch the sunrise of Cappadocia.
- After your 1 hour flight is complete, you will land on the ground.
- You will go to the hotel and have breakfast.
- After breakfast, you will pack up your belongings and check out from the hotel.
- You will visit Güvercinlik Valley.
- You will visit Sarıhan (Saruhan) Caravanserai.
- You will have a lunch break.
- Then you will set off towards Side.
- When you arrive in Side, you are dropped off to the door of the hotel you stay.
General İnformation About the Tour
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in the program.
Buses are comfortable and air conditioned.
A tour that families with children can attend in.
You will have journeys that a 4 hour from Side to Pamukkale, about 1 hour 20 minutes from Pamukkale to Lake Salda and 3 hours 20 minutes from Salda to Side.
It will be an informative and enjoyable tour with a tour guide.
You will be able to ask questions about all the places you will see as you wish.
You will take very nice photos and videos in the Ancient Cleopatra's Pool.
The formation process of Snow White travertines goes back to 400 thousand years.
You will visit the ancient city of Hierapolis, which was founded in the 2nd century BC and has a deep history