|Included||Insurance, transportation, lunch, museum entrance ticket|
|Excluded||Personal expenses, drinks|
|Bring with You||Swimwear, towel, water|
You will explore new Side Underwater Museum.
You will enjoy lunch on the boat to the sea view.
You will scuba dive at Turkey's first and largest underwater museum.
You will examine the sculptures, which are historical and archaeological remains.
You will receive diving training by certified and professional divers.
- You will be picked up from hotel or your accommodations with our service vehicle and taken to the Side Underwater Museum.
- You provide your diving equipments by the diving team. You are informed about the equipments and prepared.
- You will receive basic training by a certified professional team before diving.
- After basic training, you receive short-term both theoretical and practical training.
- In the first scuba dive,you dive up to 6 meters in 25 minutes.
- After resting for a while, you take the second dive. The second scuba dive is 25 minutes again and this time you dive up to 12 meters.
- After the second dive, your meal will be prepared and you will have a delicious lunch
- After the lunch, you leave the Side Underwater Museum.
- Our service vehicles welcome you when you return to the port. You will be dropped off at the hotel or your accommodations with our service vehicles.
General İnformation About the Tour
You can join the Side scuba diving tour without a scuba diving certificate.
You will receive basic training by certified and professional divers.
For your safety, a health examination is performed.
You will visit an underwater museum that is included in 115 sculptures. In addition, Side Underwater Museum has 5 different themes with both national and historical values.
You will see beautiful images created by the fish and sea bottom live population around the statues.