Side Scuba Diving Price
|Included||Insurance, transportation, lunch, museum entrance ticket|
|Excluded||Personal expenses, drinks|
|Bring with You||Swimwear, towel, water|
Experiences of Side Scuba Diving
You will explore new Side Underwater Museum.
You will enjoy lunch on the boat to the sea view.
You will scuba dive at Turkey's first and largest underwater museum.
You will examine the sculptures, which are historical and archaeological remains.
You will receive diving training by certified and professional divers.
Program of Side Scuba Diving
- You will be picked up from hotel or your accommodations with our service vehicle and taken to the Side Underwater Museum.
- You provide your diving equipments by the diving team. You are informed about the equipments and prepared.
- You will receive basic training by a certified professional team before diving.
- After basic training, you receive short-term both theoretical and practical training.
- In the first scuba dive,you dive up to 6 meters in 20 minutes.
- After resting for a while, you take the second dive. The second scuba dive is 20 minutes again and this time you dive up to 12 meters.
- After the second dive, your meal will be prepared and you will have a delicious lunch
- After the lunch, you leave the Side Underwater Museum.
- Our service vehicles welcome you when you return to the port. You will be dropped off at the hotel or your accommodations with our service vehicles.
General İnformation About Side Scuba Diving
Scuba diving tours in Side are a great way to explore the underwater wealth of this charming Greek town. The dive boats depart from Side Harbor early in the morning and return shortly after lunch. There are also options for non-divers who want to snorkel and enjoy the clear waters.
If you choose to join a dive boat, you should be aware of the time of day and the weather. However, you should remember to book your tour early in order to make the most of the day.
You can join the Side scuba diving tour without a scuba diving certificate.
You will receive basic training by certified and professional divers.
For your safety, a health examination is performed.
You will visit an underwater museum that is included in 115 sculptures. In addition, Side Underwater Museum has 5 different themes with both national and historical values.
You will see beautiful images created by the fish and sea bottom live population around the statues.
Scuba Diving Side Turkey
The cost of scuba diving Side Turkey is quite affordable and does not require any special skills. The dives are usually relatively easy and offer a unique experience. Scuba diving Side is a great way to get the hang of scuba diving. Guests will get a chance to explore the underwater museum, which is located at a depth of nine to 25 meters.
Scuba Diving Side Antalya
Visiting Side Turkey, you should not miss out on Scuba Diving Side Antalya. This activity is a fantastic way to experience a completely different world. The Scuba diving Side includes a half-hour training session and will help you learn the rules of underwater communication. For your safety, you will be accompanied by an expert diving officer. You can even join this Scuba diving Side tour as a non-diver if you wish. The average dive depth on Side Turkey scuba diving tours is 5 meters, so this tour is suitable even for beginners. In addition, you must be at least twelve years old to take part.
- After completing the training, the Scuba diving Side tour will include a first dive that lasts 15 minutes.
- The second dive is similar in length. Afterward, the tour ends and you will be transferred to your hotel.
- Bring your swimsuit, towel, and a good pair of flippers.
- The cost of the tour usually includes equipment and lunch.
- Alternatively, you can purchase extra drinks and professional photographs during the dive.
Scuba Diving Tour Side Price
Scuba diving Side tours are perfect for anyone who is not a certified diver or who simply wants to experience the beauty of underwater life. Participants of this Scuba diving Side tour can also see the ruins of the town's ancient fortress. In Antalya, scuba diving is very popular, thanks to the climate, which makes it perfect for scuba diving. You will have full equipment and direct supervision from your dive master. You will have ample time to snorkel and swim between dives. The whole experience is sure to be a life-changing experience.
- Among the many places in the region, the ruins are a top attraction.
- Those interested in ancient history will want to dive in the ruins of Scuba diving Side.
- The ancient theatre is a popular site for divers, with some of the best loggias in the area.
- You can also visit the temple of Apollo and Fountain.
- There are also great Roman baths that have been turned into museums, and the finest collections of archaeological artifacts can be seen in them.
- The rich history of the region is fascinating to explore, and it's possible to see real artifacts while diving here.
Scuba Diving Tour Side Price
Scuba diving Side tour are a great way to experience the underwater world without the hassle of learning how to dive. They are inexpensive and provide an unforgettable experience. The Scuba diving Side start from the ancient port of Side and will include a diving trip to the underwater museum Side-Manavgat. The underwater museum is located at a depth of 9-25 meters, and features more than a hundred exhibits. It is also the only underwater museum in Turkey.
Scuba Diving Side Tours
A Scuba Diving Side Tours is a unique way to discover the wonders of the Mediterranean Sea. This Scuba diving Side begins with a leisurely sail on a double-decker yacht, and then the certified instructors will give you a briefing about the safety procedures, equipment, and underwater interaction. It's a fantastic way to get acquainted with the underwater world and learn more about the fascinating marine life. You will also get the chance to explore some of Europe's largest underwater museums.
- The Mediterranean seaside town of Side, Turkey is a perfect summer destination for a Scuba diving Side tour.
- The ancient ruins and serene coastline are both perfect for relaxing.
- The tour also includes plenty of sightseeing opportunities and ruins to explore.
- It's a great way to explore the area and soak up the Mediterranean sun.
- If you're into history, Side offers some great ruins, which are full of fascinating details.
Tours Scuba Diving Side
Tours Scuba diving Side is a unique experience that you should not miss. The Scuba diving Side are safe and enjoyable, and include a light lunch, expert tuition, and top-of-the-range equipment. Your guide is a professional diver who will accompany you every step of the way. Even first-timers and those with little experience can enjoy the warm waters. The Scuba diving Side can be arranged to include diving as well as snorkeling.
- The Scuba diving Side is offered daily from April to November.
- It takes about seven hours, includes pick-up and drop-off services, insurance, a delicious lunch, and professional diving instructors.
- You'll have two dive sessions, both of which are supervised by experienced instructors.
- On top of that, you'll have two hours to take pictures and videotape the adventure.
- And the diving center will also sell the pictures you've captured.
Scuba Diving Side Tour
Scuba diving side tour allow you to see the underwater museum. The museum is located at a depth of 9-25 meters, and the tours offer an opportunity for beginners to learn the basic skills of scuba diving. They are also suitable for beginners, and most dive operators provide a brief training and trial dive to help you learn the basics. Once you have mastered the basics, you can go on a side tour and experience the underwater museum for yourself.
Tour Scuba Diving Side
- The Tour Scuba diving Side offer you the unique chance to see the beautiful underwater life of the Mediterranean.
- These dives are conveniently close to hotels and the local port, and include instruction and equipment.
- Your instructor will teach you the basics of scuba diving, including how to communicate under water.
- Each diver is outfitted with a full set of equipment.
- Scuba diving Side is an exciting activity that is sure to excite anyone!
Side Scuba Diving Reservation Form
Fill out the form completely for Side Scuba Diving