Side City Tour by Bus prices
|Transfer||Transfers not included. Contact for pricing details.|
|Inclusions||Insurance, transportation, lunch, tour guide.|
|Additional Costs||Personal expenses, Manavgat Waterfall and zoo entrance fees (optional), drinks|
|Don't Forget to Pack||Hat, casual shoes and clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, water|
Experiences Side City Tour by Bus
You will travel with open-top bus.
You will have selfie pictures with city views in the bus.
The columns of the Temple of Apollo are adorn your background of your photos.
You will stroll on the historical streets of Side.
You will visit the Central Complex Mosque of Manavgat.
You will be able to sit in the audience seats of the Side Antique Theater.
You will see Manavgat Waterfall closely.
Side City Tour by Bus Tour Itinerary
- You will be picked up from the hotels that you stay in Side by service vehicles and you will be taken to the starting point of the cabrio bus tour.
- You can reach the Side city tour meeting area by bus.
- You will get on the bus and the travel programme will be told by the tour guide.
- You will start your journey.
- You will go to Side Antique City by visiting the historical streets of Side.
- When you arrive at the ancient city, you will first visit the Temple of Dionysus.
- You will visit the ancient theater.
- You will have time for taking photos and videos.
- You will have free time for stroll in the theater.
- You will visit all the buildings in the Side Ancient City with tour guide one by one.
- You will go to the Temple of Apollo.
- You will stop on a hill that have a view of the Green Lake.
- You will visit the Ancient City of Lyrbe (Seleukeia).
- You will go to Manavgat.
- If you want you will be able to visit the Manavgat Waterfall. Entries are optional.
- You will visit the Manavgat Central Complex Mosque.
- You are dropped off to the hotels you stay in Side.
Tour Overview Side City Tour by Bus
A historical and cultural excursion program that you can join with your children.
You will travel in Side with an open bus.
The bus speed will be set by the driver for you will able to take beautiful video and photo shots while traveling.
Accompanied by the tour guide, you will get information about the places you see.
You will have free time and take photos at the places you arrive.
You will visit the waterfall and the largest mosque, which they become the symbol of Manavgat.
You will see all the historical buildings and artifacts in Side Antique City. You will have extra time for the Temple of Apollo.