Sapadere Canyon from Side Price
|Tour Days||Wednesday, Sunday|
|Included||Insurance, transportation, canyon entrance ticket, lunch, tour guide|
|Excluded||Personal expenses, drinks, Entrance ticket to the Dwarf Cave (optional)|
|Bring with You||Water, casual shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, swimsuit, towel|
Experiences of Sapadere Canyon from Side
You will visit a canyon with a length of 750 meters and a height of 400 meters.
You will see waterfalls and natural pool occurings and take their pictures.
When you visit Dwarf Cave, you will see stalactites and stalagmites of 10-15 thousand years.
You will see Damlataş Cable Car Station.
Program of Sapadere Canyon from Side
- You are picked up from the door of your hotel with our shuttle vehicles and set off to Alanya.
- When you arrive at Sapadere Canyon, you will meet a very beautiful nature. There is also a trout farm here.
- When you enter the canyon, a free time will be given to you. During this time, you can swim in naturally formed pools as you wish, take pictures and enjoy the waterfall at the end of the canyon.
- There is a small cafeteria in the canyon where you can rest and then continue on your way.
- When you leave the canyon, you will visit to the souvenir section and you can buy various accessories such as jewelry, bracelets and necklaces.
- For lunch, you will dine at the riverside restaurant, which is a continuation of the water coming from the canyon.
- After the lunch, you visit the Dwarf Cave, which is on the way back. If you want, you can visit the cave, it is optional.
- After the cave, you go to Damlataş. Here, those who want can get on the cable car, swim or take a walk on Cleopatra Beach
- After Damlatas you set off towards Side. When you arrive in Side, you will be dropped off to your hotel.
General İnformation About Sapadere Canyon from Side
You will see beautiful views and photograph these on your journey from Side to Alanya.
You will have lunch at the restaurant where located at the entrance of the canyon. The restaurant has a cool atmosphere by the river and under the trees.
You will have the opportunity to swim in naturally occurring pools.
You will learn about the history and stories of the cave with a tour guide by visiting the Dwarf Cave, which is located in Sapadere Village.
You will have the opportunity to visit Damlataş on the way back and see Cleopatra Beach and get on the cable car.
You will be able to walk around as you wish because a free time is given in the canyon.
Sapadere Canyon from Side Reservation Form
Fill out the form completely for Sapadere Canyon from Side