Side Dolphin Island Boat Tour prices
|Operating Days||Wednesday, Friday, Sunday|
|Transfer||Transfers not included. Contact for pricing details.|
|Inclusions||Insurance, transportation, lunch, guidance service|
|Additional Costs||Personal expenses, ice cream (optional), drinks|
|Don't Forget to Pack||Towel, swimsuit, sandals, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, water|
Experiences Side Dolphin Island Boat Tour
Swimming and lunch in the famous area of Manavgat where the river and the sea meet.
Viewing the Temple of Apollo from the offshore of Side.
You will watch the shows of dolphins on Dolphin Island.
You will join the foam party event with DJ.
Side Dolphin Island Boat Tour Tour Itinerary
- You are picked up from hotels in Side and you set off to Side Yacht Port.
- When you arrive at the port, you are placed on the boat by the guides.
- Before leaving the port, you will be informed about the tour and the areas that you can use on the boat are explained.
- DJ performance starts from the moment you leave the port and this performance continues until you come back to the port.
- You will move towards Dolphin Island from around the peninsula of Side. Before you arrive at the island, you will have a swimming break in the bay, which has a beautiful view in the Side holiday resort.
- After the break, you arrive at the famous region of Manavgat that separates the river from the sea. A long swimming break is given here.
- Magic and animation shows are performed for children.
- Open buffet service is prepared for lunch. After the lunch, you will go to Yunus Island.
- When you arrive at Dolphin Island, you will take a swimming break again. If you are lucky you will be able to watch the dolphins' shows.
- The foam party that is a must of boat tours will begin. It's about 1 hour of entertainment with DJ.
- After the foam party, you will cruise side of Side and arrive at the Side Yacht Port.
- Service vehicles meet you at the port and you are transferred at your hotels and your accommodations.
Tour Overview Side Dolphin Island Boat Tour
You will see the Temple of Apollo from offshore of Side . You can add impressive photo and video shots of the temple to your gallery.
Swimming break and DJ party event in the region that connects the Manavgat River with the sea.
If you are lucky , you will watch the shows of dolphins in Side Dolphin Island.
There are many swimming breaks and you will also have the opportunity to sunbathe.
If you bring snorkels with you, you will enjoy much more in the bays with deep blue and clear waters.
Special animation shows for children.
Lunch is served as an open buffet.