Altınbeşik Cave From Side Price
|Tour Days||Monday, Thursday|
|Included||Insurance, transportation, boat tour in the cave, Button Houses entrance, tour guide, lunch|
|Excluded||Personal expenses, drinks|
|Bring with You||Water, casual shoes and clothes, camera, hat, sunglasses|
Experiences of Altınbeşik Cave From Side
You will participate boat tour in the Altınbeşik Cave where it has Turkey's largest underground lake.
You will see the view of the Green Canyon from height of 1200 meters.
You will visit the Historical İbradı Ormana Village.
You will be able to view the historical Buttoned Houses of Ormana village and enter the houses.
You will visit the 650-year-old Ottoman mosque.
Program of Altınbeşik Cave From Side
- You will be picked up from your hotel with our shuttle vehicles. It is about 60 kilometers between Side and Altınbeşik Cave National Park.
- Before arriving at the national park, you will go up a hill with a view, where you can see the Green Canyon from 1200 meters high.
- When you go down from the hill, you first visit Ormana Village. On your way to the village, you pass through the forest full of bay trees.
- When you arrive at the village, you will visit the historical houses and streets of the village with your tour guide.
- You visit Antalya's famous Buttoned Houses in this village. You have the opportunity to take photos and videos of the houses.
- You will enter the houses with a guide and you will be informed about the construction and history of these houses.
- After Buttoned Houses, for continue to second part as rested and energetic, there will taken a break.
- During the break lunch will be served to you as free of charge.
- After the lunch, you pass to Altınbeşik Cave.
- When you arrive at the cave, you get on the boats of 6-8 people from the small pier at the mouth of the cave.
- After the Altınbeşik Cave boat tour, you visit a 650 year old Ottoman mosque.
- After visiting the mosque, you set off towards Side and when you arrive at Side, you are transferred to your hotel.
General İnformation About Altınbeşik Cave From Side
You will reach İbradı Ormana Village by walking throug in the forest full of bay trees.
The tour consists of 2 parts.In the first part of the tour, there is scenery of Green Canyon and Ormana Village visit.The second part of the tour starts with Altınbeşik Cave after lunch.
You will visit the paradise Ormana Village that is hidden in the Taurus Mountains. You will have the opportunity to see Ormana Village's historical Button Houses.
You will be able to learn a lot about the historical streets and houses of the village by the tour guide.
You will have time for take photos and videos in Buttoned Houses and Altinbesik Cave.
You will visit Altınbeşik Cave with 6-8 people boats.
Altınbeşik Cave From Side Reservation Form
Fill out the form completely for Altınbeşik Cave From Side