Demre Myra Kekova from Side prices
|Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
|Transfers not included. Contact for pricing details.
|Insurance, transportation, tour guide, lunch, Kekova Sunken City boat tour, entrance to St. Nicholas Church
|Personal expenses, drinks
|Don't Forget to Pack
|Camera, water, casual clothing and shoes, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
Experiences Demre Myra Kekova from Side
Opportunity to sight the submerged historical artifacts of Kekova Sunken City.
You will sightseeing St. Nicholas Church.
You will see Lycian rock tombs from the sea.
You will shop at the Lycian icon store.
You will learn the history of Myra Ancient City.
You will learn about the life of St. Nicholas.
Demre Myra Kekova from Side Itinerary
- You will be picked up from the door of the hotel you stay and set off to Demre county.
- Before you arrive at Demre, you will have a breakfast break on the way.
- When you arrive in Demre, your first visit will be to the Ancient City of Mira.
- You will see the Lycian rock tombs.
- You will visit the Roman amphitheater.
- You will visit the Church of St. Nicholas (aka Santa Claus).
- You will go to the Lycian icon store and you will have free time for shopping.
- You take a lunch break.
- You will go to the Onyx store.
- You will go to Kekova.
- You will attend to a boat tour in Kekova Sunken City.
- You will visit Kekova between 1.5 - 2 hours.
- You will return to Side and be dropped off to in front of the door of the hotel you stay.
Tour Overview Demre Myra Kekova from Side
A historical and cultural excursion program that families with children can also attend.
You will sightseeing and have information accompanied by a tour guide.
You will be able to attend to Kekova Island boat tour as free of charge.
You will visit all the historical and important places of Demre county.
You will be informed in detail by our tour guide about the places you will visit.
You will visit the Church of St. Nicholas (aka Santa Claus Church), and you will have free time inside.
You will have opportunity to take photos and videos of Lycian rock tombs.
You will visit the Roman Period amphitheater of Myra Ancient City and learn its history.
You will have time to take photos and videos, and you will be able to take great shots.